60 years of success.
3 divisions = 3 advantages: stability, synergies, expertise.
- founded in 1957 to develop export sales of ECKOLD metal forming machines.
- 1969 completion of a new factory building and start of own production.
- 1974 establishment of the new trading division for parts and components for utility vehicles and gas springs.
- between 1980 and 1998 founding of ECKOLD sales companies in Great Britain, Czech Republic and Japan.
- 1994 completion of a the new modern factory building.
- 1995 projected development of the subcontract manufacturing division.
- 1998 introduction of the revolutionary Hit-Clinch technology.
- 2014 Market introduction of the new ECKOLD wet blasting Technology.
- 2015 Merger with ISOCON AG, complete integration.